Air Gear Team Index du Forum
Air Gear Team Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Dojo Cuts - Take From Me (2012)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Air Gear Team Index du Forum -> Partie Flood et RP -> Role Play Air Gear
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
raibquee
Membres

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 23:46 (2016)    Sujet du message: Dojo Cuts - Take From Me (2012) Répondre en citant

Dojo Cuts - Take From Me (2012) > bit.ly/1W7cvJ5

Take,,,From,,,Me,,,04:15,,,buy,,,track,,,12Dojo,,,,Cuts,,,,Feattags:,,,,funk,,,,record,,,,kicks,,,,afro,,,,amy,,,,winehouse,,,,charles,,,,bradley,,,,deep,,,,soul,,,,dojo,,,,cuts,,,,dojo,,,,cuts,,,,feat,,,,roxie,,,,ray,,,,funk,,,,sharon,,,,jones,,,,soul,,,,take,,,,from,,,,me,,,,Sydney,,,,Please,,,,see,,,,your,,,,browser,,,,settings,,,,for,,,,this,,,,featureDojo,,,,Cuts,,,,FeatMy,,,Lovin',,,Is,,,All,,,About,,,You,,,03:22,,,buy,,,track,,,8I,,Can,,Give,,03:46,,buy,,track,,3Dojo,,Cuts,,take,,from,,me,,Audio,,Preview,,remove-circle,,Internet,,Archive's,,in-browser,,audio,,player,,requires,,JavaScript,,to,,be,,enabledremove-circle,,,,Share,,,,or,,,,Embed,,,,this,,,,Item,,,,EMBED,,,,EMBED,,,,(for,,,,wordpress.com,,,,hosted,,,,blogs),,,,[archiveorg,,,,DojoCutsTakeFromMe,,,,width=560,,,,height=384,,,,frameborder=0,,,,webkitallowfullscreen=true,,,,mozallowfullscreen=true],,,,Want,,,,more?,,,,Advanced,,,,embedding,,,,details,,,,,examples,,,,,and,,,,help!,,,,Its,,,a,,,groove,,,that,,,can,,,spark,,,the,,,listener,,,to,,,break,,,into,,,some,,,heavy,,,improvisational,,,dancing,,,,60s,,,go-go,,,free-style,,,on,,,some,,,songsDiscogs,,,,About,,,,Us,,,,Blog,,,,Shop,,,,App,,,,Jobs,,,,API,,,,Change,,,,Log,,,,Help,,,,Is,,,,Here,,,,Help,,,,&,,,,Support,,,,Forum,,,,Keyboard,,,,Shortcuts,,,,Join,,,,In,,,,Get,,,,Started,,,,Sign,,,,Up,,,,Contribute,,,,Add,,,,Release,,,,Contributor,,,,List,,,,Help,,,,Translate,,,,Discogs,,,,Events,,,,Advertise,,,,With,,,,Us,,,,Follow,,,,Us,,,,Facebook,,,,Twitter,,,,Instagram,,,,Mixcloud,,,,Soundcloud,,,,Tumblr,,,,,,,,2016,,,,Discogs,,,,Terms,,,,of,,,,Service,,,,Privacy,,,,Policy,,,,Cookie,,,,Policy,,,,English,,,,Deutsch,,,,English,,,,Espaol,,,,Franais,,,,Italiano,,,,,,,,CD,,Compact,,Disc,,(CD),,ships,,out,,within,,3,,days,,Buy,,Now,,10,,EUR,,or,,more,,Send,,as,,Gift,,Digital,,Album,,Includes,,unlimited,,streaming,,via,,the,,free,,Bandcamp,,app,,,plus,,high-quality,,download,,in,,MP3,,,FLAC,,and,,moreSometimes,,,It,,,Hurts,,,05:07,,,buy,,,track,,,10Sold,,Out,,Gioved,,,26,,Novembre,,2009,,DOJO,,CUTS,,hit,,studio,,to,,record,,SECOND,,ALBUM,,and,,touring,,with,,Mountain,,Mocha,,Kilimanjaro,,.released,,,,April,,,,16,,,,,2012,,,,Dojo,,Cuts,,Featships,,,,out,,,,within,,,,3,,,,days,,,,Buy,,,,Now,,,,14,,,,EUR,,,,Send,,,,as,,,,Gift,,,,Limited,,,,edition,,,,LP,,,,Record/Vinyl,,,,Includes,,,,unlimited,,,,streaming,,,,of,,,,Take,,,,From,,,,Me,,,,via,,,,the,,,,free,,,,Bandcamp,,,,app,,,,,plus,,,,high-quality,,,,download,,,,in,,,,MP3,,,,,FLAC,,,,and,,,,moreThis,,,much,,,anticipated,,,follow-up,,,to,,,their,,,debut,,,full-length,,,sees,,,the,,,band,,,taking,,,it,,,back,,,to,,,the,,,roots,,,of,,,soul,,,,but,,,at,,,the,,,same,,,time,,,giving,,,a,,,nod,,,to,,,contemporary,,,funkDebut,,album,,"Dojo,,Cuts,,feat,,Roxie,,Ray",,CD,,and,,brand,,new,,"Take,,from,,me",,CDWith,,the,,liner,,notes,,written,,by,,Russ,,Dewbury,,(A,,Night,,At,,The,,Jazz,,Rooms),,and,,the,,support,,of,,the,,entire,,Daptone,,Records,,family,,aka,,Gabriel,,Roth,,,Neal,,Sugarman,,and,,Homer,,Steinwess,,,this,,Aussie,,outfit,,prepares,,for,,what,,is,,without,,a,,doubt,,a,,significant,,step,,forward,,in,,the,,bands,,musical,,journeyRoxie,,,,Ray,,,,–,,,,Take,,,,From,,,,Me,,,,4:15,,,,Be,,,the,,,first,,,one,,,to,,,write,,,a,,,reviewSearch,,the,,history,,of,,over,,484,,billion,,pages,,on,,the,,InternetMore,,Images,,All,,Versions,,Edit,,Release,,Sell,,This,,Item,,Dojo,,Cuts,,FeatAdd,,,,to,,,,that,,,,some,,,,slices,,,,of,,,,feel-good,,,,crossover,,,,soul,,,,such,,,,as,,,,in,,,,My,,,,Lovin',,,,Is,,,,All,,,,About,,,,You,,,,and,,,,first,,,,single,,,,Easy,,,,To,,,,Come,,,,Home,,,,,and,,,,the,,,,result,,,,is,,,,a,,,,guaranteed,,,,instant,,,,classic!,,,,The,,,,secret,,,,is,,,,out,,,,indeed,,,,,Dojo,,,,Cuts,,,,are,,,,ready,,,,to,,,,rock,,,,your,,,,world!Roxie,,,,Ray,,,,–,,,,El,,,,Intro,,,,1:05,,,,Good,,,,soul,,,,musicnothing,,,,beats,,,,it,,,,and,,,,thank,,,,goodness,,,,bands,,,,like,,,,Dojo,,,,Cuts,,,,are,,,,still,,,,making.Highly,,,,RecommendedRoxie,,,Ray,,,,however,,,,is,,,a,,,perfect,,,fit,,,for,,,the,,,band,,,,and,,,has,,,clearly,,,done,,,her,,,homework,,,as,,,she,,,approaches,,,each,,,songMarted,,,,,06,,,,Aprile,,,,2010,,,,DOJO,,,,CUTS,,,,re-released,,,,Stateside!,,,,soon,,,,out,,,,with,,,,a,,,,45,,,,on,,,,Colemine,,,,Records,,,,In,,,,This,,,,Moment,,,,02:55,,,,buy,,,,track,,,,9 f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 23:46 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Air Gear Team Index du Forum -> Partie Flood et RP -> Role Play Air Gear Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange